Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Donna Thing Blog Candy Win!

This post is very long overdue.  A while back I won some blog candy from Donna Louise Rodgers.  Visit her blog HERE.  She sent me a lovely package that included the Great Britian lunch bag that many of you commented on my last WOYWW post.
Look at all the goodness!
Notice the lovely stamp on the left - from one of Donna's designs!  How lucky can a girl get.  There were also lots of all things Great Britian, including some cupcake flags!  Some very cool old photos, tags, ribbon.... the list goes on.  The little lunch bag was full of fun!



Sorry the photo is so blurry.

Thank you Donna, for the lovely candy.  I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to write a post about it!
Peace,
Kay

4 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I can't think of anyone better to win than you! That little lunch bag is adorable too!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Connie said...

Hi Kay, Congratulation! What a sweet blessing :)
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Erika said...

Hi Kay thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog and congratulations on your win, great angel stamp, bet you can't wait to play with that one. I shall look forwards to seeing what you create with it.
Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

505whimsygirl said...

Hi ladies. I just changed my comments settings so wanted to see what it is like.... being the tech savy (NOT) person that I am!

Peace,
Kay