Friday, July 20, 2012

Siscily's Garden

When I was in northern New Mexico Alyce and I stopped by Siscily's house.
Unfortunately she wasn't home. 
I've met her a few times.   She's a soul full of love and creativity.  
A true free spirit.  
I was totally blown away by her home.
Love her collection of crosses
Hello beautiful blooms


Oh-Be Joyful Garden

Love this - see the fishing lures hanging from the sign?
Hello Daisy

She has a stream running right outside her front door.  
This is definitely a little piece of heaven.

Peace,
Kay

7 comments:

Victoria said...

I loved my dose of Whimsy today! What a gorgeous place!

Connie said...

Dearest Kay, this was so much fun . . . this lady certainly made her home her own. I love it when you can see the personality of the home owner in their home. It is so much nicer than that cookie cutter furniture store show room look. Thanks for sharing . . . every time I see your road trip photos I wish I was there to hitch a ride. I'll buy the gas, Connie :)

Redanne said...

Wonderful photos Kay and what a beautiful home Siscily has! Anne x

Roudi said...

Lovely pictures dear Kay! OMG I can't believe I've been away from the bloggy world for two weeks! Anyways, I'm back now and full of ideas! Your photography is getting better a day after another. Keep going. ♥

SandeeNC said...

She has a beautiful, whimiscal flower garden, and of course the running stream helps so much too! I love living by mine! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such pretty blossoms! That looks like an enchanting place to visit. I hope you are feeling better now! We miss ya!

Neesie said...

What a beautiful space and such wonderful blooms!
I must admit I didn't really see the fishing lures hanging from the sign due to the weird grinning guy in the background :$
Hope he didn't bother you?
Loved this post especially as it's pouring with rain this morning.
Just look after yourself and enjoy your weekend. xox