Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mr. Mojo, Is That You?!?

In my last WOYWW post I complained that Mr. Mojo had decided to leave the building, just like Elvis.  Oh no, what to do.  I received this lovely bag from Mary for my birthday and decided that it would be my inspiration for some cards and ATCs.
Just beautiful
Thursday I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a few things that were inspired by the bag.  I even bought a little bling - which I usually don't do (and everything I bought was on sale!).  But hey, I've seen many a desk that shows bling so creatively that I decided to give it a shot.
See the bling


I've started digging out my craft closet - oh what a mistake.  I may have distracted myself.  I now have crap craft supplies all over the place.


If everything goes right I'll be posting finished projects on Wednesday.


Peace,
Kay

8 comments:

Victoria said...

Almost spat at my tea at the end of your post there!! Those stamps look rather interesting... might we have a closer look?

Connie said...

Hi Kay, well it looks like your MoJo is back and you are ready to go again. I knew your slump wouldn't last long. Looks like you bought some very cool stuff, I especially like that stamp. I purchased a lovely stamp at a yard sale yesterday. It is called Dolphin Dreams, by Stamp Oasis. I'll have to use it soon in a journal page or card. Have fun with your new supplies and have a great holiday, Connie :)

SandeeNC said...

LMBO...too funny! So I am NOT the only one who gets easily distracted, hee hee Are you a bling virgin or something? ;) lmbo again! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Lots of tummy stash there, bound to get Mr Mojo back in the building lol! Hugs, Asia xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I hear people say that you can't go wrong with a little bling. Sometimes when I'm not sure what to make next I paw through random containers of stash. And you're right--you ended up making a mess, but hey! You made something!

505whimsygirl said...

Yes Sandee, I'm a bling virgin, kind of. I've spread some sparkles around in my mixed media canvases -- but when it comes to cards this is new ground for me.

Switching ISP providers at home today so we'll see if I get a WOYWW post up!

Kay

505whimsygirl said...

You should see my dining room table! tee hee

Lynn Holland said...

Youve got some nice colour combinations there Kay.
Lynn xx